Sunday, December 28, 2008

An Idaho Christmas

We've been in Idaho for the past week, enjoying the snow and celebrating Christmas with family. Lewiston had its first white Christmas since 1996! Of course, we had to take a trip to the "Train Park." In warm weather, Jack climbs on the locomotive that is eternally stationed here. But every Christmastime, the Winter Spirit committee strings the trees with thousands of glittering lights. Yes, it was COO-OOLD. But we kept warm by stomping on the pad that is connected to the lights on one of the trees. My sister Val flew in from Texas late Tuesday night, and my brother Ryan, sister-in-law Marisa, and nephew Avi joined us on Christmas afternoon. Look how cooperative the boys (and Casey) were for a family photo:

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

I love the lights! Looks cold, but in a good wintry, Christmasy sort of way. :) Merry Christmas, Lisa!

Anonymous said...

I love idaho I miss you sooo much tell everyone hi for me(that includes yourself!!!)

Iris
P.S. I started Basketball on monday it is soooo fun!!!