Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Our yearly snapshot of the craziness of motherhood

Each Mother's Day for , since I've become a mom, we've tried to capture that perfect picure of me and the kid(s). It was a lot easier when Jack was younger and there was only one of 'em. Now, it's a struggle in patience and creativity to somehow capture both of their angelic faces sitting still AND smiling toward the camera. This year, my ginormous tummy added to the difficulties... I just can't move well! Also, I'm wearing a prescription knee-high compression hose on my left leg to combat pain from varicose veins, so I'm just not feeling too picture-perfect these days. Ugh. Guess that's life with kids, huh?






1 comment:

Valerie Johnson said...

Cute cute cute cute cute!! And also, I think you look like me in the 5th pic.