Saturday, July 19, 2008

Mammoth Lakes it is!


We've found a place to live in Mammoth Lakes, which is about 30 miles south of Lee Vining. We'll be in a two bedroom, one bath house, with no garage and a forested backyard. It'll be a lot smaller than what we're used to, and we'll need to rent a storage space, but the guy who owns it is letting us sign just a three-month lease. We hope to find something closer to Lee Vining by then. Sounds like Mammoth Lakes is quite the little boomtown during ski season... guess that means we'll be strapping on some skis this winter! Wonder if they make 'em in Jack's size?

2 comments:

Bree said...

I love your blog! I am gonna bookmark it in my faves....

Sounds like we are a lot alike. Kids, God, art, our husbands and music.;
Check mine out too.
Hope to 'read' more of you soon. Hahah!
bree

Lindsey said...

YEA! Mammoth Lakes looks GORGEOUS. I'm slightly jealous. Okay, I'm really jealous. I have a 2-1 house, so I know how you feel about the lack of space. You do get used to it! Just think, you'll really have a white Christmas this year. How fun! How's school going? I need to e-mail you!