Monday, August 31, 2009

Jack's picks

With a newborn in the house, sadly, I sometimes feel Jack is a little neglected. He's been acting up lately: lots of time-outs and losses of patience on my part! A post only about my boy is sorely needed. Thus, I've put together a picture blog of his current favorite things.

Jack has a cr-razy imagination. Sometimes I can't believe the things he comes up with. Today, he put together his own little vehicle, complete with steering wheel, saying he was going to Carson City:

Our latest library find. He memorized it in a day. Which isn't surprising, since we probably read it a couple dozen times that day.

Ooooh! JELL-O Jigglers! I'd forgotten how much fun these are!

Jack is allll about the Lincoln Logs. Unfortunately, the parts inevitably end up strewn across the floor. And he's not quite skilled at the actual construction part, preferring to have his mom or dad build a barn or house for him. We'll get there.

1 comment:

Valerie said...

likes.