Friday, May 30, 2008

Fun with peanuts

Our six-year wedding anniversary is on Sunday. We've never really given each other anniversary gifts, but I thought this year I might start going by the traditional list. Sixth anniversary is iron (and candy for some reason, which is easy, since he'll eat his weight in Snickers). As for the iron... I can't let Brian know yet, but I ordered an anniversary present for him--for us, really--off of Amazon.com. It is this beautiful wrought iron double-sided train station clock, something we've wanted for awhile.
Jack and I had a great time unpacking the clock yesterday. As soon as he saw that humungous box full of styrofoam peanuts, it made no difference that he'd just woken up from a nap. No grogginess here; he dove right in. Of course, he had to taste a few... but I was laughing so hard, my hastily taken picture turned out a little blurry. My poor little bugaboo had no idea I was making fun of him!

No comments: