Thursday, August 28, 2008

Our trip thus far

Jack attempted to share toys with second cousins Kristian and Evan... well, actually, I attempted to make him O.K. with sharing.


Running down the driveway at Aunt Bobbi and Uncle Dave's house...

Riding with Uncle Dave in the HUUUGE combine. Unfortunately, it was rainy, so no actual farming was done that day, but we still got to ride.

Jack got to "drive" a smaller tractor by himself.

I just love this photo...

Wow! Two toddlers--Jack and cousin Avi--actually sitting still for a photo!

Auntie Marisa's mom Michelle gets the credit for arranging this one, in the back of Uncle Ryan's truck.

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

Jack looks so big! I love the picture in the tractor. I can't believe he'll be two soon. (somewhat soon)Looks like you're having fun visiting the fam. Idaho is really pretty! Maybe you'll find yourself back there one day.

Anonymous said...

I love idaho! Avi is sooo cute I got to meet him in idaho!

Anonymous said...

I Love aunt Bobbie and Uncle Dave's House