Friday, March 6, 2009

Daddy Diary: Day 2

Dear Daddy,

Today, Mommy and I spent an exciting morning in Mammoth. We hit up all the usual spots: Vons, the dry cleaners, the library. I even got a new "Thomas" book at the bookstore.

This afternoon, when I woke up from my nap, Devan was here! I was shy at first, but within a couple minutes we were running all over the house together. I say "yes" to everything Devan says, even if it's "OWWW! You're HURTING me!!!" I keep trying to show him a "W-upside-down," but Dad, he just doesn't get it. And sharing... well, sometimes that's the pits! Guess I'll have to get used to it...

At least he puts on a good dinosaur puppet show:


AND Mommy made pizza for dinner. Aren't you jealous? (Don't worry, she made extra dough.)

Our after-dinner treat? Probably watching "Thomas." I miss you, Daddy! I can't wait to see you tomorrow!

Love,
Jack

No comments: