Thursday, June 11, 2009

Grandma in the house

My mom arrived yesterday from Idaho. She'll be here for almost two weeks, to help ease my transition into mom-of-one into crazyhood. We showed her around "town" this morning... not that there's much to see! Mono City is basically two streets and about fifty houses. But the birds were out in multitudes, the sky was a startling blue and the mountains were green, some still with puffs of snow on top. This HAS to be the most gorgeous time of year here. Jack enjoyed a piggyback ride:

And constant peekaboos into Baby Kate's "ride":


Kate was all plum-tuckered-out afterward:

3 comments:

عازف انغامsaaary said...

hi from saudi arabia, sweet baby with grandmom, u r welcome to my blog

Anonymous said...

tell jack he'll be getting plenty of piggy back rides from me and tell Kate that she will be having me hold her as much as possible!
~Iris

Lindsey said...

Hey, I didn't know you had connections in Saudia Arabia! :) Anyway, That's so nice you have your mom there. That was such a big help for me. Post more pictures when you can!