Monday, June 1, 2009

Seven years

Today, our seventh anniversary, we're celebrating with an early dinner in Lee Vining. Memory lane time! I thought I'd share a few of my favorite pictures of us throughout the years.

This photo's from when I was still living in Las Cruces, in the summer of 2001. Brian's dad and family friend Raymond gathered up all their antique tractors for a ride down the road to the restaurant Guacamole's. Here we are, with the Organ Mountains in the background:


My favorite of our wedding pics, taken just as the sky began to sprinkle (I always knew it would rain on my wedding day, but it wasn't actually a bad thing):


Christmas 2005, when Casey was still just a puppy, and thoughts of HUMAN children were beginning to develop in our heads:


Halloween 2006, when I was almost nine months pregnant with Jack. Brian was a tourist (his hard hat's from the Hoover Dam tour), and I'm an oven, with a "bun" inside:


At Brian's 2007 graduation from CSU Sacramento, with his Master's in Educational Leadership:

1 comment:

Valerie said...

Congrats on 7 years!!! You guys are great together!!!!