Tuesday, June 30, 2009

The great state count

So here we are in New Mexico. Twenty-one hours of driving, crammed into two days, is worth it for for a month or so of relaxation with family here. I had to call my dad, once we passed the "Welcome to New Mexico" sign, to let him know that Kate has hit her fourth state already. Yes, the Gibler family keeps track of how many states each member has visited. Brian has the most states in my family, and I am tied for third place. Guess all our road trips have to pay off somehow!
The Great State Count:
Brian 38
Lisa 32
Jack 10
Kate 4

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

So if you go to NM twice, does that count for 2 states? I'm guessing so! That's so cute. And a fun idea!You're a brave woman for road-tripping with a toddler and a baby. How does Jack do on road trips?