Tuesday, February 2, 2010

The broken camera blues

I'm bummed because our camera is broken! For some reason, the shutter won't open all the way. My guilty conscience says it probably has something to do with me dropping it on our neighbors' driveway on Halloween of '08. Is it worth trying to get fixed? Or is it one of those things where it's just better to get a new one? Either way, we can't quite afford a new one just yet. Trying to pay off credit cards, and student loans... then we should have a little disposable income. Enough to buy a new camera, at least. In the meantime, I'm taking pictures with my Blackberry. And, once in awhile, I can borrow Brian's school camera. Poor Kate won't have nearly the same massive amount of baby pictures in her scrapbook that Jack has! Anyway, here are some of my newest phone pictures of the kids:

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Very cute. Bummer about the camera. Do you have a Cannon? If so, that happened to me twice, to two separate cameras, so I'd try contacting them and seeing if you can get it fixed. In the meantime, glad you have your b-berry