Sunday, October 3, 2010

State fair

Now that we're finally living in New Mexico, I am quite excited to be able to do all the local things. Unfortunately, with little kids, and being on a budget, we haven't been able to do everything, but we did make a trip to the Southern New Mexico State Fair! Both kids liked seeing the animals; Brian and I reminisced about entering our artwork at the fair when we were kids; and Jack took his first carnival ride. (Just one. How can anybody afford to go to the carnival nowadays?)



2 comments:

Valerie Johnson said...

I love how Jack looks in the second picture! Can't wait to see him for his b-day!

Marisa said...

Yeah, I took Avi on the ferris wheel last month, because I've been telling him we would do it for two years... *lol* He was finally tall enough this time. Then he decided that he wanted to go through some obstacle course thing, so I told him he could pay for it himself. :) Luckily, the guy running the obstacle course was really friendly and let him go through twice with only one ticket. EXPENSIVE!!