Monday, April 20, 2009

Weekend with cousins

Over the weekend, with Jack's cousins Matthew (age 8) and Marissa (age 6) out of school, we were able to spend a lot of time playing around. We took a trip to see Granny (their great-grandma), and tore up the backyard as well. And I finally had someone take a picture of me (sorry it's not a belly shot!). Here we are with Grandma Kathy:

Matthew and Jack next to Aunt Yoli's "unit":

Granny was ornery as ever:


Took forever to get a good shot of all three kids together:


1 comment:

Unknown said...

For your sake I have to tell you that not getting that teaching job in las cruces is the best thing for you and your family. New Mexico ranks 49 out of 51 in our education statistics. I honestly cannot stand this town and dream about the day I can finally afford to leave it. Best of luck to you and your family.